1. INTRODUCTION AND COMPANY DETAILS
Iberpapel, with business name Iberpapel Gestión, S.A., registered office at calle Sancho el Sabio 2, San Sebastián and TIN A-21248893, is entered in the Guipúzcoa Commercial Register, folio 43, volume 1,910, page SS-19.511.
Queries regarding technical matters may be submitted directly and effectively to Iberpapel at the following email address: atención.email@example.com.
2. PURPOSE AND SCOPE
- The Website has been made available by Iberpapel to allow interested parties secure online access through the Internet to the content posted.
- The purpose of this Legal Notice is to regulate the access, browsing and use of the Website, but Iberpapel may establish separate and specific terms regulating the use, reservation and/or contracting of specific products or services offered to Users through the Website.
- Users may access the Website free of charge. However, in the event that they make use, through the Website, of services and/or content offered by Iberpapel or third parties that is subject to prior reservation and/or contracting of the service and/or content and to the payment of a sum of money, the provisions of the corresponding Specific Terms and Conditions will apply, which will previously be made available to the User in a clear, accessible manner.
- Access to the Website by minors is prohibited, unless previously and specifically authorised by their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be held responsible for the acts of the minors in their charge, pursuant to prevailing legislation. In any event, access by minors to the Website will be presumed to have taken place with prior, express authorisation from their parents, guardians or legal representatives.
- Website access and browsing does not require Registration. However, a User wishing to request information through the Website must previously register through the Website “Contact” form, subject to the conditions stated therein.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Iberpapel owns or has obtained the corresponding licence to use the intellectual and industrial property rights to the Website and the intellectual and industrial property rights to the content, services and products available through the Website.
In no event will the User’s access and browsing of the Website, or acquisition of Iberpapel products offered through the Website, entail the total or partial waiver, transfer, licence or assignment of the said rights on the part of Iberpapel.
- Therefore, the deletion, avoidance or manipulation of the copyright notice and any other data identifying the rights of Iberpapel, or of the holders, included in the content and products, as well as of the technical protection devices, digital fingerprints, watermarks or any information and/or identification mechanisms that may be contained therein, are prohibited.
- All intellectual and industrial property rights are reserved and, in particular, the modification, copying, reuse, exploitation, reproduction, transformation, public communication, second or subsequent publication, uploading of files, sending by email, transfer, use, processing or distribution in any manner of all or part of the content and products included in the Website for public or commercial purposes are prohibited, without the express, written authorisation of Iberpapel or, where applicable, of the owner of the relevant rights.
5. USE OF THE WEBSITE
Moreover, the User specifically undertakes not to destroy, alter, render useless or in any other way damage the data, programs or electronic and other documents posted on Iberpapel’s Website.
The User will not hinder access by other Users to the access service through the mass consumption of the computer resources through which Iberpapel provides the service, or perform actions that damage, interrupt or cause errors in the said systems.
The User will not input programs, viruses, macros, applets, ActiveX controls or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or could cause any kind of alteration in the computer systems of Iberpapel or of third parties.
- Website access, browsing and use is the User’s responsibility, so the User will diligently and faithfully observe any additional instruction issued by Iberpapel or by Iberpapel’s authorised personnel in relation to the use of the Website and of the Website Content and products.
- The content included in the Website is provided to those that browse the Website, those that request information through the “Contact” form and those interested in the content and products offered by Iberpapel. Any unauthorised commercial use thereof is prohibited, unless prior written authorisation is obtained from Iberpapel.
- Therefore, the User will make use of the content diligently, correctly, lawfully and, in particular, will refrain from:
– Using the content for purposes or effects that conflict with the law, morality and generally accepted moral conventions or public policy.
– Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any means of public communication, transforming or modifying the content, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or permitted by the Law.
– Using the content and, in particular, information of any kind obtained through the Website or the services to send advertising, communications for the purposes of direct selling or any other type of commercial goal or unsolicited messages targeting a variety of persons irrespective of the purpose, and marketing or disclosing such information in any way.
Should the User become aware of the existence of any content that is unlawful, infringes laws or could entail a breach of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, Iberpapel must be immediately informed so that the appropriate measures may be taken.
6. COMMUNICATIONS LICENCE
- In the event that the User sends information of any kind to Iberpapel through the Website channel provided for such purposes, the User represents, warrants and accepts that he or she is freely entitled to do so, that such information does not infringe any intellectual property right, trademark, patent, trade secret or other third-party right, that the information is not confidential and that the information is not damaging to third parties.
- The User accepts liability for and will hold Iberpapel harmless from any communication that the former may issue personally or in his or her own name, such liability extending to the accuracy, lawfulness, originality and ownership thereof, subject to no restrictions.
7. LIABILITIES AND WARRANTIES
- Iberpapel does not warrant nor will be answerable for: (i) the continuity of the Website content; (ii) the absence of errors in said content or products; (iii) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components in the Website or in the Website server; (iv) the invulnerability of the Website and/or the impregnability of the safety measures adopted therein; (v) the lack of utility or performance of the Website content and products; (vi) damage or harm caused to themselves or to a third party by persons that may infringe the terms and conditions, rules and instructions stipulated by Iberpapel in the Website or by violating the Website’s security systems. This notwithstanding, Iberpapel declares that all reasonable measures have been taken, according to its possibilities and the state of technology, to guarantee the functioning of the Website and avoid the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to Users.
- Iberpapel will not be answerable, in cases in which third-party entities advertise their services or products in the Website, for the veracity of the information furnished by the supplier on said services or products, management and delivery of orders placed by Users, obtainment of any administrative authorisations that may be required by the supplier in order to provide the services, infringement by the supplier of third-party rights or, in general, any obligations or guarantee of the supplier vis-à-vis the Users.
- Links to other Websites:
Any links to other websites in the form of buttons, links, banners, etc. that the User may find in the Website would be managed by third parties. Iberpapel has no authority nor human or technical resources to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that may linked from the Website. Consequently, Iberpapel will not accept any kind of liability for any aspect related to websites that may be linked from the Website and specifically, for illustrative, non-restrictive purposes, concerning the functioning, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of products and services, own links and/or any content thereof, in general. In this regard, should Users become aware of any unlawful activities undertaken through such third-party websites, they must immediately notify Iberpapel so that the link thereto may be disabled. The creation of any kink from the Website to another third-party website will not mean that there is any kind of relationship, collaboration or dependence between Iberpapel and those responsible for such website.
- Links from other websites to the Website:
Should any User, entity or website wish to include a link to the Website, the following stipulations must be observed:
– The link may only be made to the Website’s home page, barring express written authorisation from Iberpapel.
– The link must be absolute and complete, that is it must take the User, upon clicking, to the URL of the Website itself and must include the whole of the Website’s home page. Unless expressly authorised in writing by Iberpapel, the website that posts the link may not in any circumstances copy the Website, include it as part of its own website or inside its own frames or create a browser on any of the Website pages.
– The page on which the link is posted may not in any way state that Iberpapel has authorised the link, unless Iberpapel has expressly done so in writing.
– If the entity that correctly includes a link to the Website in its own website should wish to include in its website the trademark, name, trade name, signage, logo, slogan or any other kind of identifying element of Iberpapel and/or the Website, prior written consent must first be obtained.
– Iberpapel does not authorise the inclusion of a link to the Website from websites containing material, information or content that is unlawful, illegal, degrading, obscene and, in general, infringes morality, public policy or generally accepted social conventions.
– Iberpapel has no authority nor human or technical resources to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that may contain links to the Website.
Iberpapel does not accept any kind of liability for any aspect related to the website that includes a link to the Website and specifically, for illustrative, non-restrictive purposes, concerning the functioning, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its content, in general.
9. DURATION AND AMENDMENT
- Iberpapel may amend the terms and conditions set forth herein, totally or partially, by publishing any change in the same form as this Legal Notice or through any kind of notification to Users.
- The duration of this Legal Notice therefore coincides with the time it is posted on the Website and until it is totally or partially amended, when the amended Legal Notice will come into force.
- Irrespective of the content of the specific terms and conditions, Iberpapel may at any time terminate, suspend or interrupt access to the Website content, without the need for prior notice and the User not being entitled to claim damages of any kind. Following such termination, the prohibitions on the use of the content specified herein will remain in effect.
10. GENERAL CONSIDERATIONS
- The clause headings are for information purposes only and will not affect, qualify or extend the interpretation of this Legal Notice.
- In the event of a discrepancy between the provisions of this Legal Notice and the specific terms and conditions of each specific service, the latter will prevail.
- Should any provision or provisions of this Legal Notice be deemed null or void in whole or in part by any competent court, tribunal or administrative body, such nullity or voidability will not affect the other provisions of the Legal Notice.
- The non-exercise or non-enforcement by Iberpapel of any right or provision contained herein will not be a waiver thereof, unless it is recognised and agreed in writing by Iberpapel.
The relationships between Iberpapel and the User will be governed by the provisions of prevailing legislation regarding governing laws and competent jurisdiction. However, in cases in which legislation provides for the possibility of the parties submitting to a jurisdiction, Iberpapel and the User will expressly waive any other venue to which they may be entitled and will submit any disputes and/or litigation to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of San Sebastián